Friday 22 August 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the inaugural iTalk Guitar Editor's Blog. Just to introduce myself, my name is David Mead - I'm a guitarist, writer and journalist who lives in the South West of the UK. If you're at all interested in the story so far as far as I'm concerned (and I'm not going to hold it against you if you're not) then the whole sorry tale is neatly wrapped up for you on my website at http://www.davidmead.net.
I'll be using this Blog to record my various rants about sundry topics, some of them related to the guitar in general, some confined to the music industry and some totally off the wall - especially if I'm having a bad day…
I like to think of myself as a simple kinda guy (that's 'simple' as in 'uncomplicated'; I've got O Levels, y'know). In fact, you could say that my likes and dislikes run something like this:

Likes: cats, red wine, music, guitars, books, movies
Dislikes: just about everything else

So it's going to be interesting… See you soon!